“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to their blogs.”
As with most things, there are rules:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Cara W. at My Girlfriend Voice kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, and I’m so thankful for the acknowledgment! One of the things that I love about the WordPress community is that it’s exactly that – a community – and I’ve met so many wonderful, inspiring people through this network. It’s really become somewhat of a support system for me, and showing some appreciation is the very least I can do in return!
It’s so hard to pick just five, but these are the bloggers with whom I feel I’ve really connected with, and who I believe deserve some recognition for the honesty and strength shown in their writing. They are such beautiful souls, and although we’ve never met (except for Arden, who is just as awesome in person), I hold a lot of love and light towards them. I encourage you to check out their blogs, as they all have a lot of great things to say.
Alright, so, without further ado.. my nominations:
- Arden at The Genderless Octopus
- Nat at Snippets and Glimpses
- Lexi at Thee Truth Is
- Gypsy at Through My Eyes: Adventures in Borderline Land
- and the lovely lady behind Bipolarmuse
Okay, y’all.. now it’s up to you to keep the karma going!